eTranscript Service announcement
As of Monday, March 30, 2015, Three Rivers Community College now offers the ability to obtain official transcripts in an electronic format (eTranscript). Current and former students will be able to request official eTranscripts to be sent to other educational institutions, potential employers, or any other appropriate entities.
- Current and Recent Students: Students who have been issued a NetID and password should
- Login to myCommNet
- Navigate to Banner Self-Service
- Student Records
- Click on the Official eTranscript link
- If you do not remember your NetID or password, please use the online self-help tools to obtain your NetID or reset your NetID password
- Former Students: (2 or more years) Students who have not been issued a NetID, to submit an official eTranscript request, Click here
- Please ensure that your last name, first name, date of birth and last four digits of your SSN are entered correctly so that your request can be processed in a timely manner.