The Health and Wellness Center located in F105 features:
Equipment Orientation– The equipment in the TRCC Health and Wellness Center is state of the art fitness equipment and chosen for ease of use with maximum efficiency. The TRCC Health and Wellness Centers offers an orientation service designed for those who have little experience using fitness equipment.
Locker Rooms– There are locker room facilities available within the Health and Wellness Center. Lockers and locks are available for daily use.
The use of the TRCC Health and Wellness Center is free for all faculty, staff and students. A current release form is required to use the center. This can be obtained from the Center staff.
A picture ID is required for entrance into the facility.
1. Proper workout attire must be worn at all times.
2. All bags, jackets, and personal items must be stored in the locker room.
3. All weights must be re-racked after use.
4. A spotter must be used when using free weights over face, head, or chest. Clips must always be used.
5. All equipment must be wiped down after use with provided cleaner.
6. With the exception of water, no food or beverages are allowed in the fitness rooms or studio at anytime.
Effective May 22
Monday: 8:00 AM – 2:00 PM
Tuesday: 8:00 AM – 2:00 PM
Wednesday: 8:00 AM – 2:00 PM
Thursday: 8:00 AM – 2:00 PM
Heidi Zenie, 860 215 9485