Registration Dates and Information
Forms and Information
Career Placement Services
Tuition & Fees Info
Registrar’s Office – Room A115 – 860-215-9064
Summer ’21 schedule is here!
Fall ’21 schedule is here!
Upcoming Registration Dates
April 5 – Summer ’21 and Fall ’21 registration begins for current students
- Register early!
- Plan your Summer and Fall course schedule
- Get 3-4 credits during the Summer in just 6 or 8 weeks!
- Choose a session that works best for you!
3 Summer Sessions
Session 1 May 24 – July 12
Session 2 June 14 – August 9
Session 3 July 12 – August 20
Degree/Certificate Seeking Students
April 5 – Summer ’21 and Fall ’21 Registration begins for Continuing Degree-Seeking – currently enrolled students(online registration)
April 5 – Summer ’21 and Fall ’21 Registration begins for Veterans New students with Veteran Status and All Active Duty Military(online or email registration). Veteran status includes, students who have served or are currently serving in the US Armed forces and their dependents and members of the National Guard or Reserve
April 5 & 6 – Advising Days – (classes in session) – One stop advising and online registration. There are three different time slots on each day and limited spots available.
Advising Days has gone Virtual! Appointments are offered on Monday, April 5 and Tuesday, April 6 in 20 minute sessions and by appointment only!
Non-Degree/Non-Matriculated Seeking Students
April 12 – Summer ’21 and Fall ’21 Registration begins for New(first-year, transfer and readmit) and Non-Degree Seeking Students
- All students must apply before registering for classes – How to apply/enroll – Three Ways to Enroll. Scroll down to Are a Visiting or Non-Degree student. (shaded gray area) Click on Application for Admission
- New, readmit, transfer and non-degree seeking students are generally not eligible to register online for the first time; your course of interest may require a prerequisite
- How to register – complete a Credit Course Registration Form, fax or email (preferred) and include an unofficial copy of your transcript from the original college where credit was earned
- An advisor will review your documents to verify if the prerequisite is met
- Registrations will be processed after advisor approval
- Incomplete documents may cause a delay in processing and student will be notified by phone and/or email
- Confirmation of your registration is available on your myCommNet student account and will be sent by email
Questions you might ask about classes?
Q. What classes are being offered?
A. See Course search
Q. Are classes on campus or online?
A. Due to COVID-19, most of our classes are virtual, either Online or LRON
Q. What is online?
A. You do the work independently, anytime of the day as directed by instructor
Q. What is LRON?
A. The class takes place online during the days and times provided.
Q. How do I participate in class?
A. You will need to login to your student portal myCommNet to access Blackboard for your online teaching.
For key dates related to Spring “Sub-Terms” or deadlines, please click here: Academic Calendar