Registration Dates and Information
Forms and Information
Career Placement Services
Tuition & Fees Info
Registrar’s Office – Room A115 – 860-215-9064
Winter ’21 and Spring ’22 schedule available in late October !
Upcoming Registration Dates
November 1 – current students
November 8 – new students
Degree/Certificate Seeking Students
November 1 – Winter ’21 and Spring ’22 Registration begins for Continuing Degree-Seeking – currently enrolled students(online registration)
November 1 – Winter ’21 and Spring ’22 Registration begins for Veterans New students with Veteran Status and All Active Duty Military(online or email registration). Veteran status includes, students who have served or are currently serving in the US Armed forces and their dependents and members of the National Guard or Reserve
November 1 – Advising Day – (classes in session) – current students – speak with an advisor and register for your Spring and Winter classes early!
Non-Degree/Non-Matriculated Seeking Students
November 8 – Winter ’21 and Spring ’22 Registration begins for New (first-year, transfer and readmit) and Non-Degree Seeking Students
- All students must apply before registering for classes – How to apply/enroll – Three Ways to Enroll. Scroll down to Are a Visiting or Non-Degree student. (shaded gray area) Click on Application for Admission
- New, readmit, transfer and non-degree seeking students are generally not eligible to register online for the first time; your course of interest may require a prerequisite
- How to register – complete a Credit Course Registration Form, fax or email (preferred) and include an unofficial copy of your transcript from the original college where credit was earned
- An advisor will review your documents to verify if the prerequisite is met
- Registrations will be processed after advisor approval
- Incomplete documents may cause a delay in processing and student will be notified by phone and/or email
- Confirmation of your registration is available on your myCommNet student account and will be sent by email
Questions you might ask about classes?
Q. What classes are being offered?
A. See Course search
Q. Are classes on campus or online?
A. Due to COVID-19, most of our classes are virtual, either Online or LRON. However, check the class schedule for those noted as “TRAD” – those are physically on campus.
Q. What is online?
A. You do the work independently, anytime of the day as directed by instructor
Q. What is LRON?
A. The class takes place online during the days and times provided.
Q. How do I participate in class?
A. You will need to login to your student portal myCommNet to access Blackboard for your online teaching.
For key dates related to Spring “Sub-Terms” or deadlines, please click here: Academic Calendar