Registration Dates and Information
Forms and Information
Career Placement Services
Tuition & Fees Info
November 1 Continuing Degree-Seeking Student Registration for Winter 2018-19 and Spring 2019 BEGINS (both online & in person)!
November 1 Priority Registration for New Students with Veteran Status begins – Veteran status includes, students who have served or are currently serving in the US Armed Forces and their dependents and members of the National Guard or Reserve.
November 15 New, readmit or transfer student registration for Winter 2018-19 and Spring 2019 BEGINS (both online & in person)!
- New, readmit, transfer and non-degree seeking students are generally not eligible to register online for the first time;
- Your course of interest may require a prerequisite;
- Complete a registration form and include an unofficial copy of your transcript from the original college where credit was earned;
- An advisor will review your documents to verify if the prerequisite is met;
- Incomplete documents may incur delay of processing and student will be notified by phone;
- Registrations will be processed after Advisor approval and confirmation sent by mail.
November 15 Non-degree-seeking student registration for Winter 2018-19 and Spring 2019 BEGINS (both online & in person)
November 15 Last day to apply for Spring graduation (May 2019)
December 26 Last day to add/drop for Winter Term (with full tuition refund)
December 27 – January 17 Winter Term classes in session
January 1 New Year’s Day! Campus Closed – No classes
January 15 Last Day to Withdraw (“W” grade) for all Winter Term classes
January 21 Martin Luther King Day! Campus Closed
January 23 Last day to drop for Spring Term with full tuition refund
January 24 Spring 2019 Term Begins, Add/Drop change period begins (through January 30)
May 13 Spring 2019 Term Ends
For key dates related to Spring “Sub-Terms” or deadlines, please click here: Academic Calendar