Bookstore Information – Come visit us in room A101!
Information concerning locations, important dates and bookstore hours will be updated on this web site regularly. Please refer to this web site prior to your visit or contact the bookstore directly for additional information at (860) 887-6842.
From Friday March 13, 2020 until April 6, 2020 the bookstore hours will be:
Monday – Thursday 9:00am – 3:30pm
Friday – 9:00am – 12:00pm
Monday – Wednesday: 9:00 am – 6:30 pm
Thursday: 9:00 am – 4:30 pm
Friday: 9:00 am – 1:00 pm
Saturdays & Sundays: CLOSED
Hours subject to change due to inclement weather or when classes are not in session.
Please call 860-887-6842.
Shop Online 24 hours a day at:
– Customer must have RECEIPT for credit – NO EXCEPTIONS.
– Proof of course registration may be required for full refunds. Refund available until one week from the start of the course.
– Shrink-wrapped sets: Be careful before opening packages. Many contain electronic media and are not returnable if opened or incomplete.
– There are no returns on opened access codes, software, and computers.
– New books must be in new condition (no markings or bent corners).
– There are no returns allowed on selected supplies including, but not limited to, goggles, dissecting kits, gloves, writing pads, and BarChart Quick Study Guides.
– Other purchases may be returned, with a receipt, for a full refund within 2 business days from the date of purchase. All supplies (i.e. calculators, flash drives, discs, etc.) must be in original, unopened packaging.
Please make sure you complete your registration at http://rent-a-text.com
* Disclaimer: Book listings represent information that has been provided by faculty and publisher representatives. All books are listed including the International Standard Book Number (I.S.B.N.’s) for your convenience. Please note: The titles, editions, ISBNs are subject to change. This information will be updated as it becomes available. If you choose to buy your books from an outside source, the College and Follett Bookstore can not be responsible for problems that you may incur.