Contact Info
Arnie DeLaRosa
Director of Facilities
Sandra Dean
Facilities Scheduler
Marc Filiatreault
Maintenance Supervisor
Jim Fonner
Building Superintendent 1


Central Utilities Plant (CUP)
574 New London Turnpike
Norwich, CT 06360
Fax: 860-215-9912


SD Sheets
Internal & External Facility Use Policy


Maintenance Work Request
Facilities Reservation Request

Facilities, Maintenance & Event Management

Facilities & Maintenance Objective

The objective of Facilities & Maintenance is to provide a safe, secure, healthful environment to all students and facility occupants. We will strive to continuously improve our service processes and our customer satisfaction levels such that the facilities are maintained in a satisfactory and attractive condition. To this end, an adequate staff of professional maintainers and sufficient supplies and equipment are provided to the TRCC Community.

Maintenance Requests

All maintenance requests are made by filling out a Maintenance Request Form and submitting it by email TR-FacilitiesServiceDesk@trcc.commnet.edu. The Facilities Maintenance Service Desk can be contacted at 860-215-9054.

Telephone orders are for emergencies only.

How to Apply for the Use of College Facilities

Three Rivers Community College encourages the use of its facilities for a broad range of College and community events. Based on space availability, internal college groups and external community organizations and groups are welcome to request the use of a classroom, conference room, or the multipurpose room for meetings, gatherings, and special events. A room rental fee will apply to any activity that is run solely by an external organization(s).

All reservation requests are made by filling out a Facility Reservation Request Form and submitting it by email to sdean@threerivers.edu the Facilities Scheduler who can be contacted at 860-215-9234.

CLICK HERE to view the current Schedule of Events

For further details regarding the Three Rivers’ facility use process/fees and request form, please refer to the resources and forms links on the right side of this website.