How to Register Online (for current students only)
If you are a current student, you can register online. (New students and transfers need to speak with their advisor to register.)
We hope you find online registration to be easy, convenient, and a less time consuming way to register.
- Go to myCommNet and login using your NetID and password
- Click on Banner Student & Faculty Self Service link (upper right block)
- Click on “Registration/Schedule”
- Click on “Class Registration”
- Click on “Select Term” and “Submit”
- Scroll down to Add Classes
- Enter CRNs of all the classes you want to register for in the Add Classes Worksheet”*
- If you need to find CRNs, click on “Course Search”, find and select course and click “Add to Registration”
- Click on “Submit Changes”
- Click on Initiate Payment or exit if choosing other payment options
*Note: science classes requiring a lab have a separate CRN for the lab
Online Registration Questions????
Our interest is improving services for upcoming semesters. If you encounter registrations problems, contact Registrar’s Office for assistance.
Registrar’s Office – Room A115
Phone: (860) 215-9064
Fax: (860) 215-9919
Monday – Friday: 8:30 am – 5:00 pm
Wednesdays: 8:30 am – 6:30 pm – while classes are in session