Senior Citizen Registration
Forms and Information
Career Placement Services
Tuition & Fees Info
Seniors, take courses tuition-free when you register ON or AFTER Thursday, January 20, 2022.
Senior Registration is online and starts at 10:00 am on Jan. 20, 2022.
Due to COVID-19 and the guidelines for social distancing, Senior Citizen Registration will be online. See below for how to register.
Spring ‘2022 class schedule available now!
See course listings and availability here: Course Search.
When to register?
- Senior citizens register at the conclusion of each registration period (day before classes begin) on a space available basis.
- Registering early before the designated date does not qualify students for this waiver.
- Registrations will be processed by the Registrar’s Office team beginning at 10:00am.
How to register?
- Fill out the Registration Form.
- Send it by email firstname.lastname@example.org (preferred choice)
- Drop-off at the clock tower entrance.
Are you eligible to use the Senior Citizen Waiver?
- Students 62 years of age and over who would like to register on Senior Registration Day for state-supported (General Fund) courses are eligible.
- Those requesting a waiver shall present verification of date of birth.
- Seniors who want to register before Senior Registration Day are not eligible for the Senior Citizen Waiver.
Are you a new student or have you not been enrolled in classes at TRCC for the past two years?
Your first step will be to enroll at Three Rivers Community College.
- Click on the link and follow the steps to complete the online Application for Admissions: threerivers.edu/online-app.
- Once accepted, if you would like to register for classes, please complete the Registration form and email (preferred choice) or drop of at the clock tower entrance.
Are you a continuing student?
- If you would like to register for classes, please complete the Registration Form and email (preferred choice) or drop off at the clock tower entrance.
- Processing of registrations begin at 10:00 am.
What fees are included with the tuition waiver?
- Tuition and general fees (college service fee, student activity fee, and the application fee) are included and waived.
Are lab fees included with the tuition waiver?
- Lab fees are not included and are not waived. Special fees, including course lab fees and art studio fees, must be paid by the student – no exceptions.
Are Summer and Winter course tuition and fees waived?
- Summer and Winter inter-session courses are not included for waiver option.
Why do you have a bill with charges for the class when tuition is waived?
- Waivers are not posted automatically and need to be done manually.
- Student schedule bills received after registering or viewed on student account are temporary until charges are adjusted.
- Students will receive a revised/updated student schedule bill two weeks after the semester begins (when add/drop ends).
Would you like to earn credit or audit the class?
- Your first step will be to enroll at Three Rivers Community College.
- Indicate if you would like to earn credit or audit class.
- To audit, complete the Audit Request Form and return to the Registrar’s Office at email@example.com or drop off at the Registrar’s Office Room A115.
More questions you might ask about Spring 2022 semester classes?
Q. What classes are being offered?
A. See Course Search.
Q. Are classes on campus or online?
A. Due to COVID-19, more than 50% of our classes are virtual, either Online or LRON.
Q. What is online?
A. You do the work independently, anytime of the day, as directed by instructor.
Q. What is LRON?
A. The class takes place online during the days and times provided.
Q. How do I participate in class?
A. You will need to login to your student portal myCommNet to access Blackboard for your online teaching.
Note: For key dates related to Spring “Sub-Terms” or deadlines, please click here: Academic Calendar.