Program/Advisor Change Form
Advising and Counseling Center – College Transfer
Phone: (860) 215-9016
Location: Room A-113
Hours: Monday through Friday (excepting major holidays) 8:30a.m. to 5:00 p.m. and Wednesdays until 6:30 p.m. (beginning October 30th).
The Advising and Counseling Center provides students with information on transfer options to a variety of other educational institutions. This support includes:
- Individual transfer counseling and advising
- Group workshops on the process of transfer
- College Fairs with representatives from prospective transfer institutions
- Guaranteed transfer options to state and private colleges and universities
Transfer compacts with many state and private colleges are open to students who apply prior to completion of 15 credits at TRCC. For other transfer students, counselors work to insure the completion of the maximum coursework at TRCC that will transfer to another college. The Counseling Center also provides information to incoming transfer students, helping them understand the transfer-in process for credits from other educational institutions.
- Guaranteed Transfer Options
- Transfer-in Credits
- College transfer
- Transfer-out Credits
- Identifying Colleges