Sexual Misconduct Resources and Education
If you fear for your safety, please call 911 right away for emergency service. If you need immediate and confidential help, please call: The Sexual Assault Crisis Center of Eastern Connecticut Hotline: (888) 999-5545 or the Safe Futures Hotline: (888) 774-2900.
You have rights. You have choices. You have advocates.
These web pages are intended to provide all members of the Three Rivers Campus Community with resources to help better understand what sexual misconduct is, and what can be done if you or someone you know has suffered from any of its forms.
The Campus Resource Team
The Campus Resource Team is a group of faculty, staff, administration, and members of the larger Norwich community. In cooperation with the Title IX Coordinator, this team works to monitor and ensure that the College’s policies are their most effective and compassionate. For a full directory of the Campus Resource Team, select this document.
- Maria Krug – Title IX Coordinator
- Robert Farinelli – Dean of Academics and Student Services
- Stephen Goetchius – Dean of Administration
- Jodi Calvert – Associate Dean of Student Services
- Ken Saad – Equity and Diversity Officer
- Alycia Ziegler – Director of Student Programs
- Jeffrey Nixon – College Faculty
- Matthew Liscum – Counselor/College Victim Advocate
- Sebastian Bartosiak
Community Victim Advocacy Representatives
- Jacquelyn White – College Advocate, Sexual Assault Crisis Center of Eastern Connecticut
- Katherine Verano – Chief Executive Officer, Safe Futures
Law Enforcement Representatives
- John Mesham – Executive Officer, Connecticut State Police Troop E