Free TeleHealth Care
TimelyCare – Free 24/7 Medical & Mental TeleHealth Care for Three Rivers Students
Students, get free and immediate access to medical and mental health support through TimelyCare, the leading telehealth company specializing in college student.
At TimelyCare, you’ll find:
- An app you can download to your phone for easy 24/7 access. Also available through your computer on the web.
- Free Medical Sessions with license providers, when you need them 24/7 or, if you choose, by appointment
- Free Counseling Session with licensed counselors, when you need them 24/7, or if you choose, by appointment
- Free Unlimited Sessions with Health Coaches
- Discount Prescription Card
- Special sessions, live and on demand, on everything from yoga and meditation to suicide prevention awareness and emotional well-being.
Use it before or after class, or in the middle of the night. TimelyCare providers are available 24/7.
TimelyCare allows you to see the profiles, faces and specialty care details of the diverse range of licensed physicians and counselors available. You can choose to meet with a specific provider or select the first available. Typical consultations begin within 5-10 minutes – less than the amount of time it takes to walk across campus. Counseling sessions can run 40-45 minutes.