- Academic Calendar
- Academic Departments
- Academic Support
- Assessment of Prior Learning (APL)
- Associate Degree Programs
- Certificate Programs
- College Career Pathways
- Course Descriptions
- Distance Learning
- Faculty Handbook
- Faculty Handbook - Appendix
- First Year Experience
- General Academic Information
- Scheduling Office
Health and Wellness Center
The Health and Wellness Center located in F105 features:
- cardiovascular room
- weight training machines
- free weights
- studio for classes
Equipment Orientation- The equipment in the TRCC Health and Wellness Center is state of the art fitness equipment and chosen for ease of use with maximum efficiency. The TRCC Health and Wellness Centers offers an orientation service designed for those who have little experience using fitness equipment.
Locker Rooms- There are locker room facilities available within the Health and Wellness Center. Lockers and locks are available for daily use.
The use of the TRCC Health and Wellness Center is free for all faculty, staff and students. A current release form is required to use the center. This can be obtained from the Center staff.
A picture ID is required for entrance into the facility.
1. Proper workout attire must be worn at all times.
2. All bags, jackets, and personal items must be stored in the locker room.
3. All weights must be re-racked after use.
4. A spotter must be used when using free weights over face, head, or chest. Clips must always be used.
5. All equipment must be wiped down after use with provided cleaner.
6. With the exception of water, no food or beverages are allowed in the fitness rooms or studio at anytime.
Associate's Degree Program
Activity Programs Available
- Student programs offered through Student Activities- Hip Hop (free to students)
- Continuing Education- Zumba, Tai Chi, Yoga
- For more information on short programs that are not a part of a degree program, visit the Continuing Education page.
Mon - Thu: 7:00 am -7:00 pm
Fri: 7:00 am - 5:00 pm
Heidi Zenie, 860 215 9485
Three Rivers Community College | 574 New London Turnpike, Norwich, CT 06360
Main Phone: (860) 215-9000 | Contact the Webmaster