TASC Online Academic Resources - Business
TASC Hours and Contact Info
Math Computer Lab
Language Arts Lab
- Biz/ed – Biz/ed is a unique business and economics service for students, teachers and lecturers.
- Business Web from Louisiana State University. Good economics and accounting information.
- American Accounting Association – This is the homepage of the American Accounting Association, a professional organization dedicated to accounting education, research and practice.
- Jobs in Accounting – This site, maintained by the Fisher College of Business at Ohio State University, offers a well-organized list of resources about the accounting profession.
- Electronic Accountant – Faulkner and Gray’s Electronic Accountant describes itself as “the accountant’s web magazine and resource guide.” It is a well-constructed site that is easy to navigate and provides comprehensive news coverage of the accounting world and an excellent list of links
- CCP – Economics Modules – From Duke U. Online tutorials on econ formulas and math
- Cyberlaw Encyclopedia – This reference source for computer and information technology law is divided into a multitude of categories
- Dismal Scientist – This site is an excellent resource for economic information and analysis
- Business Week Online – The online version of this popular business weekly offers access to plenty of resources
- Management Web Resources Database – This portal site provides a list of business and management Web resources, both academic and commercial
- American Marketing Association – This professional society’s Web site has all sorts of marketing information
Links to Critical Thinking Sites
- Thinking Critically about Internet resources. Posted by the library at UCLA.
- Critical Thinking Across the Curriculum Good resources from Longview Community College, MO. Classroom and instruction-based materials.