Donald R. Welter Library
What are the benefits of being information competent?
Information competency allows individuals to make informed, intelligent decisions in academic, professional, and personal life.
Nursing 108 Information Competencies
At the end of Nursing 108 course students will:
- Discuss the organization of the physical and online library collections
- Describe the structure of the R class of the Library of Congress Classification System
- Articulate the information need related to a class assignment
- Identify appropriate local print and online information sources to address their information needs
- Differentiate between scholarly and popular information sources