Nursing 102 Information Literacy
• ON campus users
• OFF campus users
eBrary – Electronic Books
Citation Style Guides
Course Related Guides
Donald R. Welter Library
Information Literacy Program
What is Information Literacy?
Information Literacy is a set of abilities that empower individuals to understand how the information is organized, to locate, retrieve, evaluate, and use information effectively.
Nursing 102 Information Literacy Activities
- Library’s Online Collection
(Subject-specific searches in professional electronic databases:)
- CINAHL (subject, keyword, Boolean operators)
- PsycINFO (subject, keyword, Boolean operators)
- Health and Wellness Resource Center (subject, keyword, Boolean operators)
- Evaluating Information
- Evaluating print and online information by using the following criteria: accuracy, authority, currency, and comprehensiveness.