More About Us »
Welcome to the Office of Institutional Research
The mission of the Office of Institutional Research at Three Rivers Community College is to provide quality information and analysis services in a timely manner to advance a culture of inquiry and continuous improvement.
The functions of the Office of Institutional Research include:
- Providing analytical information on enrollment management, student learning outcome assessment, resource allocation, and program assessment;
- Assisting academic and student services programs reviews;
- Conducting system-wide and college-level surveys;
- Serving as the primary point of contact for reports and surveys requested by government agencies and commercial interests, including the U.S. Department of Education IPEDS reports, Board of Regents for Higher Education, and college guidebook surveys.
- View the Three Rivers Community College Fact Book
- View the Student Consumer Information
- View the NEASC 2012 Report
- View the Three Rivers Community College 2013 - 2016 Strategic Plan
- View the Three Rivers Institutional Research Review Policy
Three Rivers Community College | 574 New London Turnpike, Norwich, CT 06360
Main Phone: (860) 215-9000 | Contact the Webmaster