More About Us »
Innovative Design in Educational Advancement (IDEA) Center
Innovative Design in Educational Advancement (IDEA) is a space accessible to all Three Rivers Community College employees that maintains and supports well-qualified, committed faculty and staff who utilize both proven traditional and progressive student-centered learning approaches.
In order to accomplish this mission, IDEA:
Offers a variety of resources and programs to enhance teaching potential and student support services.
- Inspires and enables faculty and staff in order to achieve desired learning outcomes.
- Builds on faculty and staff strengths and focuses on the tasks of instruction and learning.
- Brings faculty and staff in contact with evidence based instructional practices and technology.
- Fosters a collaborative learning community where educators work and learn from each other.
IDEA will build a dynamic, measurable, and nationally recognized space with a reputation of innovation that exemplifies TRCC’s teaching and learning values in action.
Opening Hours: Tuesday 10-4 Wednesday 10-4 Thursday 10-3
or by appointment
Jodi Calvert - Director of Learning Initiatives
(860) 215.9220 email@example.com
Amanda Caffary - Educational Assistant
(860) 215.9295 firstname.lastname@example.org
Three Rivers Community College | 574 New London Turnpike, Norwich, CT 06360
Main Phone: (860) 215-9000 | Contact the Webmaster