- Academic Calendar
- Academic Departments
- Academic Support
- Assessment of Prior Learning (APL)
- Associate Degree & Certificate Programs
- College Career Pathways
- Course Descriptions
- Distance Learning
- Early Childhood Education
- Faculty Handbook
- Faculty Handbook - Appendix
- First Year Experience
- General Academic Information
- Scheduling Office
Our Business Department programs are right for you...
- If... you are seeking an affordable quality education.
- If... you enjoy small classes, individualized attention, and a friendly
- If...convenience, accessibility, and flexible scheduling are important to you.
- If...you can benefit from a faculty
of knowledgeable professionals with real
world business experience.
- If...21st century technology, distance learning, active learning and diversity are
important to you.
- If...you are interested in results.
Mission Statement: To provide a quality business education that helps prepare students for success in their career and educational goals.
(click on a program below for more details)
- Accounting Career
- Accounting Transfer
- Business Administration
- Business Administration Transfer
- Marketing Transfer
Richard Bennett, Professor of Business,
B.S. University of Akron College of Business; J.D. University of Akron School of Law.
Office D-209E Phone: 860-215-9407 Email: RBennett@threerivers.edu
Arthur J. Braza, Professor of Accounting
B.S.B.A, M.B.A, Bryant College
Office: C-114 Phone: 860-215-9409 Email: ABraza@threerivers.edu
Irene Woods Clampet, Professor of Marketing/Retailing;
A.A. City University of New York - Queensborough Community College; B.A., City University of New York - Queens College; M.B.A., St. Johns University.
Office: C-126 Phone: 860-215-9414 Email: IClampet@threerivers.edu
Betti Gladue, Professor of Business,
B.A., M.S. Eastern Connecticut State University
Office: C-1138 Phone: 860-215-9430 Email: BGladue@threerivers.edu
G. Kent Harding, Professor of Industrial Management Technologies
B.S., M.S.E.E., University of Maryland; M.B.A., Harvard, Certified Cost Analyst.
Office: C-148 Phone: 860-215-9435 Email: GHarding@threerivers.edu
Edwin Muenzner, Department Chair, Professor of Accounting,
A.S., Three Rivers Community College B.S., Eastern Connecticut State University;
MSAT, University of Hartford; Certified Public Accountant.
Office: E-205 Phone: 860-215-9456 Email: EMuenzner@threerivers.edu
Three Rivers Community College | 574 New London Turnpike, Norwich, CT 06360
Main Phone: (860) 215-9000 | Contact the Webmaster