- Academic Calendar
- Academic Departments
- Academic Support
- Assessment of Prior Learning (APL)
- Associate Degree Programs
- Certificate Programs
- College Career Pathways
- Course Descriptions
- Distance Learning
- Early Childhood Education
- Faculty Handbook
- Faculty Handbook - Appendix
- First Year Experience
- General Academic Information
- Scheduling Office
Program Coordinator: Irene Clampet - 860-215-9414
This 15 credit certificate program is designed to prepare
students for entry-level positions in marketing through a practical,
skill based, concentrated course of study. The program also offers
employed students the opportunity to improve their background and
skills. Students may complete this certificate program by completing
the courses that are listed below.
Students may complete this certificate by completing the courses that are listed below.
English Competency Requirement met by:_____________________________
MARKETING CORE CERTIFICATE CURRICULUM
|Course ID||Title of Course||Credits|
|BMK* K106°||Principles of Selling||3|
|BMK* K123°||Principles of Customer Service||3|
|BMK* K201°||Principles of Marketing||3|
|BMK* K235°||Public Relations||3|
|BMK* K241°||Principles of Advertising||3|
Course has a prerequisite. Students should check course description.
° English Competency Requirement is met by placement into ENG* K101, transfer credit, or successful completion of ENG* K100.
Marketing Core, Certificate
Upon successful completion of all program requirements, graduates will be able to:
- demonstrate knowledge of general business vocabulary and vocabulary specific to the field of marketing.
- demonstrate knowledge of those principles and skills applicable to general business and those specific to the field of marketing.
- demonstrate the ability to apply learned principles and skills to unique factual settings using correct vocabulary.
Three Rivers Community College | 574 New London Turnpike, Norwich, CT 06360
Main Phone: (860) 215-9000 | Contact the Webmaster