DSST® SUBJECT TEST
Students wishing to earn college credit by examination may elect to take a DSST subject test. Three Rivers offers DSST tests throughout the fall and spring semesters. Study guides for DSST are located on the Prometric DSST website. These are computerized tests (except for Public Speaking).
- Payment on the Day of the Test
- An $80 Exam Fee must be paid by CREDIT CARD due at the time of testing. No personal checks or cash will be accepted.
- Also in the "Appointment memo" text box, please identify if you're a veteran being funded by DANTES and/or if you need special accommodations for testing. A doctor's note will be required for any special accommodation requests.
- All veterans are waived from all proctoring fees. DANTES reimburses the college.
- There is a non-refundable Three Rivers' Proctoring Fee of $15 per test session for Connecticut State College student examinees ($35 for all other examinees). Proctoring Fees are to be paid on day of test. The following forms of payment are accepted at the Cashier's Office: Money Order, Credit Card, and Cash. Additionally, for Three Rivers CC students only, examinees may ask the cashier to charge their student account.
ONE form of acceptable and valid photo identification will be needed on the day of your test.
- Three Rivers does not offer proctoring services for any "optional essay" that requires either a blue book format or a faculty member for grading purposes.
Upcoming Test Dates
Testing Site: Three Rivers Community College in Room A117
Friday, May 20th @ 10am
Thursday, May 26th @ 1:30pm
Please check the specific course equivalent for each test with your college. The test titles do not always match the course titles.
To help you to the concept of prior learning assessment (and help find a subject area you may already know)DSST has developed ten fun quizzes you can access absolutely free, at anytime, and from anywhere you have Internet connection.
These quizzes feature real-world test questions (taken from retired exams), so they really give a peek into the test experience. And for those who wish to "put a toe in the water", they offer practice tests on most popular titles.
Each quiz takes less than three minutes to take
Only 5 questions per quiz!
Ten of the most popular DSST subjects featured
Best of all, they're free!
Click here to choose a quiz.
DSST | Credit by Exam Program | www.GetCollegeCredit.com | 1-877-471-9860 Prometric Inc.
Three Rivers Community College | 574 New London Turnpike, Norwich, CT 06360
Main Phone: (860) 215-9000 | Contact the Webmaster