A score of 50 or higher will be considered passing. Three Rivers offers CLEP tests regularly throughout the fall and spring semesters. Study guides for CLEP are located on the CollegeBoard website.
- CLEP Payment Instructions
- Pay the $80.00 exam fee at: https://clepportal.collegeboard.org/myaccount
- The CLEP Code for Three Rivers Community College is 3558.
- Print the CLEP Registration Ticket. You MUST bring the Registration Ticket to your test session.
- How will my CLEP exam transfer into Three Rivers Community College?
- There is a non-refundable Three Rivers' Proctoring Fee of $15 per test session for Connecticut State College student examinees ($35 for all other examinees). Proctoring Fees are to be paid on day of test. The following forms of payment are accepted at the Cashier's Office: Money Order, Credit Card, and Cash. Additionally, for Three Rivers CC students only, examinees may ask the cashier to charge their student account.
- Contact the Testing Center to confirm your appointment at: 860-215-9061 or by emailing Scott at email@example.com. Changing your test date is not encouraged, but will be considered. Decision to accept a test date change is at the discretion of the testing coordinator.
ONE form of acceptable and valid photo identification will be needed on the day of your test.
- Please select a date and time from the CLEP Test Dates (see step 3 below). You may only take one test per date.
- Three Rivers does not offer proctoring services for any "optional essay" that requires either a blue book format or a faculty member for grading purposes.
Upcoming Test Dates
Testing Site: Three Rivers Community College in Room A117
Tuesday, February 2nd @ 5:30pm
Thursday, February 18th @ 9:00am
Wednesday, February 24th @ 1:30pm
Three Rivers Community College | 574 New London Turnpike, Norwich, CT 06360
Main Phone: (860) 215-9000 | Contact the Webmaster