A score of 50 or higher will be considered passing. Three Rivers offers CLEP tests regularly throughout the fall and spring semesters. Study guides for CLEP are located on the CollegeBoard website.
- CLEP Payment Instructions
- Pay the $80.00 exam fee at: https://clepportal.collegeboard.org/myaccount
- The CLEP Code for Three Rivers Community College is 3558.
- Print the CLEP Registration Ticket. You MUST bring the Registration Ticket to your test session.
- You should register one week prior to the exam. Your CLEP Registration Form and a $15 administration fee must be postmarked at least 7 days before the test and must be received by the date indicated below with NO EXCEPTIONS.
- There is a non-refundable Three Rivers' Administration fee of $15 per test session for all examinees. A check or money order payable to: Three Rivers Community College must be submitted with the CLEP Registration Form. If you register for a test and decide to cancel, or you do not show for the test, you will need to submit the $15 administration fee again in order to register for another test date.
- Contact the Testing Center to confirm your appointment at: 860-215-9061.
ONE form of acceptable and valid photo identification will be needed on the day of your test.
- Please select a date and time from the CLEP Test Dates (see step 3 below). You may only take one test per date.
July 2015 Test Date
Three Rivers Community College
Wednesday, July 15, 9:30 AM
Max CLEP Students: 8
Max DSST Students: 4
At this time we are unable to provide the DSST Public Speaking Test. We apologize for any inconvenience.
Computer Literacy Proficiency CLEP Test
Students wishing to meet the computer literacy nursing admission requirement may elect to take the Information Systems and Computer Applications CLEP exam. A score of 50 or higher will be considered passing. The computer literacy test is for Nursing Admissions only.
Students taking the College Composition exam will not receive their scores on the day of testing. There is no additional fee for the essay portion of this exam.
Three Rivers Community College | 574 New London Turnpike, Norwich, CT 06360
Main Phone: (860) 215-9000 | Contact the Webmaster