More About Us »
Registrar's Office - Room A115
Grade Report and Transcript Request Information
- Grades will be available via our website approximately one week after the final exam period
- Exact dates are listed in the academic calendar
- Grade reports are not automatically mailed at the end of a semester
- Your student ID number and password is needed to access your information
- Students who are unable to access the web off campus, may use an on-campus computer located in the library and other designated computer labs
Transcript Request Information
- Curent (currently attending and/or attended within the past 2 years)
- Recent (attended within the past 2 years)
- Former student (attended 2 or more years ago)
How to Request your Transcript - (eTranscript, Paper transcript or Unofficial)
IMPORTANT NOTE: eTranscript service is currently experiencing technical difficulties and is not working properly at this time . We apologize for any inconvenience.
- No telephone request
- Any outstanding library or financial obligations to the college will prevent issuing of transcripts
- Transcripts cannot be faxed or produced while you wait
- To request an official eTranscript
- To request an official paper transcript
Please be sure that your last name, first name, date of birth and last four digits of your SSN are entered correctly in order for your request to be processed in a timely manner.
Students can reset their Net ID Password or Look up their Net ID online at www.commnet.edu/netid/password.aspx.
- If the password reset doesn’t work because of missing information such as SSN or DOB or because the answer to the security question is not known, students can contact the Registrar’s office.The Registrar’s Office cannot release student ID numbers and/or reset netID passwords via telephone or email.
- If a student cannot reset their password online, they must choose an option below:
If you cannot come to campus, you can fax your request to 860-215-9919 and include the information listed below in your request.
- Name, DOB, address, and the last 4 digits of SSN
- Include a readable copy of your photo identification (must be enlarged and lightened to be readable)
- Telephone number and signature required or Password reset request form
Please allow 24 to 48 hours for processing time. You will not be notified when your password is reset due to the high volume of request for password resets.
If you know your student ID number and the answer to your security question, you can reset your password at www.commnet.edu/netid/password.aspx.
If the password reset does not work because of missing information such as SSN or DOB or because the answer to the security question is not known, students can contact the Registrar’s Office.
The Registrar’s Office cannot release student ID numbers via telephone or email. If a student cannot reset their password online, they must choose one of the options below:
1. In-Person Resets -
You may stop by the Registrar's Office and you must show a photo ID to have your password reset.
2. If you cannot come to campus -
You can complete a Password reset request form and fax your request to 860-215-9919. Be sure to Include a readable copy of your photo identification (must be enlarged and lightened to be readable), your telephone number and signature.
Please allow 24 to 48 hours for processing time. You will not be notified when your password is reset. You may log onto your account at http://my.commnet.edu to verify your reset has been processed.
Three Rivers Community College | 574 New London Turnpike, Norwich, CT 06360
Main Phone: (860) 215-9000 | Contact the Webmaster