Continuing Education


Student Enrollment Verification

Do you need verification of your enrollment?

Student Enrollment Verifications Are Processed Through The National Student Clearinghouse 

Verification of student enrollment status may be necessary to provide proof of education for credit card companies, insurance companies, degree status, employment, student housing, loan deferment, or other purposes.

Students that are required to verify their enrollment have several options. Students can have the appropriate company contact the National Student Clearinghouse directly by one of the ways listed below.  Also, students can log into their online account and print a copy of their Enrollment Verification Certificate.


You can access and print your enrollment verification certificate by logging on to the website at:

Enrollment Verification

* Login using your NetID
* Click on the Student Tab
* Click in the “Student Self Service” box to access your records
* Click on “Student Records”
* Click on “Request for Enrollment Verification”
* Click on “NSC Self-Service” (Direct connect to National Student Clearinghouse)
* Click on “Obtain an Enrollment Certificate”
* Print your Enrollment Verification Certificate!

The National Student Clearinghouse accepts request from students and/or agencies inquiring about the status of student attendance and can be reached by:

Telephone: to the Customers Service Department at:1-703-742-4200. Students may also call to verify that their information is up-to-date.

Fax or Mail-in: include student name, social security number and date of birth. Send fax to the attention of: Enrollment Verify at 1-703-742-4239 or mail to address below.

Enrollment verification request forms: from insurance companies and/or other agencies can be sent directly to the Clearinghouse at:

National Student Clearinghouse
2300 Dulles Station Blvd., Suite 300
Herndon, VA 20171-3019

After you submit your request, please allow 7 to 10 workings days for your enrollment information to become available.

If you are informed by the National Student Clearinghouse that your enrollment verification cannot be verified, you may contact the Registrar’s Office.  

Loan Deferment Forms

Enrollment Verification Certificate document should not be used to provide verification of enrollment for loan deferment purposes.  These verifications are handled by lenders using online access to The National Student Clearinghouse. Students may inform their lenders that Three Rivers Community College utilizes the services of the clearinghouse.  Lenders with questions can inquire at