Enrollment Verification Certificate
An Enrollment Verification Certificate retrieved from your Banner student self-service account will not be accepted by your lender as verification of enrollment for loan deferment purposes.
Enrollment Status inquiries - Lenders/Loan Deferment
Students may inform their lenders that Three Rivers Community College(college code 009765) utilizes the services of The National Student Student Clearinghousee for enrollment verification.
Students that receive deferment forms are advised to forward these forms directly to the clearinghouse. Mail to:
National Student Clearinghouse
2300 Dulles Station Blvd., Suite 300
Herndon, VA 20171-3019
Lender or agency inquiring about the status of student enrollment may reach The National Student Clearinghouse by:
Email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Telephone: the Customers Service Department at:1-703-742-4200.
Fax: to the attention of Enrollment Verify at 1-703-742-4239
Please allow 7 to 10 business days for your enrollment information to become available.
Enrollment verification certificate - How to view and print
Go to http://my.commnet.edu
- Login using your NetID and password
- Click on "Banner student and faculty self-service"
- Click on “Student Records”
- Click on "Enrollment Verification Request" (pop up blocker must be off)
- Click on “Obtain an Enrollment Certificate”
- Print your Enrollment Verification Certificate
Enrollment Verification Not Available
Enrollment verification is usually not available until after add/drop period posted in academic calendar) If you are still unable to retrieve your enrollment verification or you are informed by the National Student Clearinghouse that your enrollment cannot be verified, you may contact the Registrar's Office at 860-215-9064.
The Common Application (The Common App) is an undergraduate application used by many collegs and universities across the country and around the world. Students transferring out of Three Rivers Community College may be required to apply to their college of choice using the Common Application.
- Students have found this external website helpful in answering questions and understanding terms.
- When creating an account at www.commonapp.org be sure to incicate that you are applying as a TRANSFER STUDENT
The Transfer College Report - Requesting Information from Three Rivers
The Transfer College Report asks for the student's academic standing and conduct record and is completed by the Office of the Registrar and sent directly to the college of choice as indicated by the student.
- Access the Transfer College Report Form from the "Recommenders and FERPA" section in the Common App.
- Download the Transfer College Report form, print it, and bring it to the Registrar’s Office (Rm A113) to complete.
Transcript Request and Common Application
Transcripts are sent directly from Three Rivers Community College to your college of choice as indicated when you request transcripts. Students may submit a Transcript Request through myCommNet or by visiting the Registrar's Office in Room A113 for assistance..
Three Rivers Community College | 574 New London Turnpike, Norwich, CT 06360
Main Phone: (860) 215-9000 | Contact the Webmaster