Registrar's Office -
Summer 2013 and Fall 2013
Summer 2013 Classes Begin:
May 22 & 23, June 4 & 5, July 15 & 16
Fall 2013 Classes Begin: August 26
Detailed start date information, refer to the academic calendar
In addition to the TRCC campus in Norwich, there are some class offerings at our Submarine Base located in Groton, CT. Since that is a Military Installation, civilians may obtain access to attend these classes as long as they are U. S. citizens. Civilian students must register one week in advance of start date in order to secure the access paperwork needed. See date and location on course schedules.
Registration Information and Dates
Registration April 1, 2013 - August 26, 2013
Advising holds are being placed on students in their first semester at TRCC including readmitted students. Your assigned advisor will remove the hold after advisement. Once the advising hold is removed students can register online or in person for Summer and/or Fall courses. You can find your assigned advisor by logging into myCommNet using Banner Self-Service link.
SEE YOUR ADVISOR AS SOON AS POSSIBLE TO AVOID REGISTRATION DELAYS
New,Transfer, Re-admit & Non-Degree Students
Registration begins April 15, 2013 - August 26, 2013
Students must have completed the admissions application process before registering. How to Apply?
- Register online at http://my.commnet.edu
Registration Office Hours - Registration Form
- Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday from 8:30am - 5:00pm
- Evening Hours:
Wednesdays (when classes are in session) 8:30am-6:30pm
First Week of Classes (August 26. 27, 28, 29) 8:30am-6:30pm
- Add/Drop: August 26th to September 3rd - In-person or online.
- Late Add/Drop: September 4th - September 10th
- Late Adds require instructor signatures - In person only
Cross Registration August 12th - August 26th
- Tuition Waiver for full-time students from other public CT Colleges
Senior Citizen Registration - starts August 23rd at 1:00pm
- Tuition Waiver for CT citizens who are 62 years or older
- Summer and Winter inter-session courses are not included. Special fees, including course lab fees and art studio fees, must still be paid by the student.
Fax and Drop-Off (after hours) Registration
- Continuing and Distance Learning Students can also drop off, mail-in or FAX registration forms. Include a transcript showing prerequisites unless they are recorded at TRCC. Please allow 24-48 hours for processing time. A copy of your registration and payment receipt will be mailed to you. It is YOUR responsibility to confirm your registration at http://my.commnet.edu
- Drop/add, withdrawal, audit, pass/fail and tuition refund deadlines are in the academic calendar
- FAll fees are due at the time of registration and are non-refundable. Fall Tuition is due TBA - (to be announced)
- Summer Session tuition and fees are due at the time of registration.
- Tuition is refundable until the semester start date. Exact dates are in the academic calendar
Three Rivers Community College | 574 New London Turnpike, Norwich, CT 06360
Main Phone: (860) 886-0177 | Contact the Webmaster