Registrar's Office - Summer and Fall 2014
Summer 2014 Classes begin May 21, June 2, July 10
Fall 2014 Classes begin August 26, October 16
Detailed start date information, refer to the academic calendar
In addition to the TRCC campus in Norwich, there are some class offerings at our Submarine Base located in Groton, CT. Since that is a Military Installation, civilians may obtain access to attend these classes as long as they are U. S. citizens. Civilian students must register one week in advance of start date in order to secure the access paperwork needed. See date and location on course schedules.
Continuing Degree Seeking Students
Registration - April 1 , 2014 - August 25, 2014
Advising holds are placed on Degree seeking students in their first semester after admission or re-admission. Your assigned advisor will remove the hold after advisement. Once the advising hold is removed students can register online or in person for Summer and/or Fall courses. You can find your assigned advisor by logging into myCommNet using Banner Self-Service link. SEE YOUR ADVISOR AS SOON AS POSSIBLE TO AVOID REGISTRATION DELAYS
New,Transfer, Re-admit & Non-Degree Students
Registration - April 15, 2014 - August 25, 2014
Students must have completed the admissions application process before registering. How to Apply?
- Register online at http://my.commnet.edu
Registration Office Hours
- Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday 8:30am - 5:00pm
- Wednesday Evening Hours (when classes are in session) 8:30am -6:30pm
- Wednesday Summer Hours (May 21 - August 13) 8:30 - 6:00pm
- August 26, 27, 28 (First Week of Fall Classes) 8:30am -6:30pm
- Add - August 26 - September 1 online or in person.
September 2- September 8 in person with instructor signature
- Drop - August 26 - September 8 online or in person.
Cross Registration August 11 - August 25
- Tuition Waiver for full-time students from other public CT Colleges
Senior Citizen Registration - starts August 25 at 1:00pm
- Tuition Waiver for CT citizens who are 62 years or older
- Summer and Winter inter-session courses are not included. Special fees, including course lab fees and art studio fees, must still be paid by the student.
Fax and Drop-Off (after hours) Registration
- Continuing and Distance Learning Students can also drop off, mail-in or FAX registration forms. Include a transcript showing prerequisites unless they are recorded at TRCC. Please allow 24-48 hours for processing time. A copy of your registration and payment receipt will be mailed to you. It is YOUR responsibility to confirm your registration at http://my.commnet.edu
- Drop/add, withdrawal, audit, pass/fail and tuition refund deadlines are in the academic calendar and strictly enforced.
- Fall fees are due at the time of registration and are non-refundable. Fall Tuition is due July 15, 2014.
- Summer Session tuition and fees are due at the time of registration.
- Tuition is refundable until the semester start date. Exact dates are in the academic calendar
Three Rivers Community College | 574 New London Turnpike, Norwich, CT 06360
Main Phone: (860) 215-9000 | Contact the Webmaster