Registrar's Office - Rm A115
Winter 2015 and Spring 2016
November 02, 2015 - Continuing Degree Seeking Students
Advising holds are placed on Degree seeking students in their first semester after admission or readmission. Your advisor will remove the hold after advisement. You can find your assigned advisor by logging into myCommNet using Banner Self-Service link. See your advsor early to avoid registration delays.
November 16, 2015 - New Transfer, Readmit & Non-Degree Students
isStudents must complete the admissions application process before registering. See Admission application information. How to Apply?
Classes Begin - Academic Calendar
December 28, 2015 - Winter Session
January 21, 2016* - Spring Session
Important Note: *Last day to Register January 20, 2016
Cross-Registration - January 6 - January 20
- The Board of Trustees of Community-Technical Colleges approves exchange of students among institutions in the state system of higher education
- Cross-registration provides an opportunity for students enrolled in a Community College, state university or the University of Connecticut to benefit by taking a course or courses not available where they are registered but offered at another state institution
- Tuition Waiver for full-time students from other public CT Colleges
- Exchange of students among institutions in the state system of higher education
Fax and Drop-Off (after hours) Registration
- Continuing and Distance Learning Students can also drop off, mail-in or FAX registration forms.
- Include a transcript showing prerequisites unless they are recorded at TRCC.
- Please allow 24-48 hours for processing time.
- A copy of your registration and payment receipt will be mailed to you.
- It is your responsibility to confirm your registration at http://my.commnet.edu
Tuition, college service fee, student activity fee, and the application fee are waived for CT citzens 62 years of age and over who wish to register for state-supported courses
- Students requesting the waiver must present verification of date of birth
- Summer and winter inter-session courses are not included in waiver
- Special fees, including course lab fees and art studio fees must be paid by the student
- Senior citizens register at the conclusion of each registration period on a space available basis
- In addition to the TRCC campus in Norwich, there are some class offerings at our Submarine Base located in Groton, CT
- Since that is a Military Installation, civilians may obtain access to attend these classes as long as they are U. S. citizens
- Civilian students must register one week in advance of start date in order to secure the access paperwork needed.
- See date and location on course schedules
Deadlines to Remember - Strictly enforced
- Drop/add, withdrawal, audit, pass/fail and tuition refund deadlines are academic calendar and strictly enforced.
Add Drop (only if you have registered prior to Jan 21)
- January 21 - February 3 online or in person
- February 3 - Last day to Drop and/or partial refund for 15 week session
- February 4 - Withdraw begins
- Tuition and fees are due at the time of registrarion - Winter 2015 session
- Last Day for Full tuition Refund for Winter 2015 session
- Fees are due at the times of registration for Spring 2016
- Tuition is refundable before the semester start date. See the academic calendar
Three Rivers Community College | 574 New London Turnpike, Norwich, CT 06360
Main Phone: (860) 215-9000 | Contact the Webmaster