Registrar's Office - Summer 2015 and Fall 2015
Summer Classes begin May 26, 2015
REMINDER - SUMMER 2015- CALENDAR
8 WEEK Module
May 31 Last Day to Drop Classes for Full Tuition Refund
Jun 1 First Day of
Class for Monday & Wednesday Classes
Jun 2 First day of Class for Tuesday & Thursday
Jun 10 Last Day to Select Audit Option
Jun 15 Last day to apply for fall (December ‘15) Graduation
Jul 3 Independence Day Observed - College Closed
Jul 6 Last Day to
Select Pass/Fail Option
Jul 20 Last Day to Withdraw from Classes
Jul 22 Last Day of Class for Monday & Wednesday Classes
Jul 23 Last day
of Class for Tuesday & Thursday Classes
Jul 25 Final Grades Due
Fall Classes begin August 31, 2015
*(last day to register in person is August 28, 2015)
*(last day to register online is August 30, 2015)
In addition to the TRCC campus in Norwich, there are some class offerings at our Submarine Base located in Groton, CT. Since that is a Military Installation, civilians may obtain access to attend these classes as long as they are U. S. citizens. Civilian students must register one week in advance of start date in order to secure the access paperwork needed. See date and location on course schedules.
Continuing Degree Seeking Students
Registration begins- April 1, 2015
Advising holds are placed on Degree seeking students in their first semester after admission or re-admission. Your assigned advisor will remove the hold after advisement. Once the advising hold is removed students can register online or in person for Winter and/or Spring courses. You can find your assigned advisor by logging into myCommNet using Banner Self-Service link. SEE YOUR ADVISOR AS SOON AS POSSIBLE TO AVOID REGISTRATION DELAYS
New,Transfer, Re-admit & Non-Degree Students
Registration begins - April 14, 2015
Students must complete the admissions application process before registering. How to Apply?
- Register online at http://my.commnet.edu
- Last day to register online is August 30, 2015
Registration Office Hours
- Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday 8:30am - 5:00pm
- Wednesday Evening Hours (when classes are in session) 8:30am -6:30pm
- Wednesday (Summer) Evening Hours 8:30 - 6:00
- Add and Drop August 31 - September 7 online or in person
Add/Drop reminder --
September 14 - Last day to Drop and Partial Refund for 15 week session.
If you would like to drop a class after this date, you will need to withdraw
Cross Registration August 17 - August 31
- Tuition Waiver for full-time students from other public CT Colleges
- Tuition Waiver for CT citizens who are 62 years or older
- Summer session courses are not included. Special fees, including course lab fees and art studio fees, must still be paid by the student.
Fax and Drop-Off (after hours) Registration
- Continuing and Distance Learning Students can also drop off, mail-in or FAX registration forms.
- Include a transcript showing prerequisites unless they are recorded at TRCC.
- Please allow 24-48 hours for processing time.
- A copy of your registration and payment receipt will be mailed to you.
- It is your responsibility to confirm your registration at http://my.commnet.edu
- Drop/add, withdrawal, audit, pass/fail and tuition refund deadlines are in the academic calendar and strictly enforced.
- Fall fees are due at the time of registration and are non-refundable. Fall Tuition is due July 20, 2015.
- Summer Sessions tuition and fees are due at the time of registration.
- Tuition is refundable before the semester start date. Exact dates are in the academic calendar
Three Rivers Community College | 574 New London Turnpike, Norwich, CT 06360
Main Phone: (860) 215-9000 | Contact the Webmaster