Registrar's Office - Winter 2014 and Spring 2015
Winter 2014 Classes begin December 26, 2014
Spring 2015 Classes begin January 22, 2015
Detailed start date information, refer to the academic calendar
In addition to the TRCC campus in Norwich, there are some class offerings at our Submarine Base located in Groton, CT. Since that is a Military Installation, civilians may obtain access to attend these classes as long as they are U. S. citizens. Civilian students must register one week in advance of start date in order to secure the access paperwork needed. See date and location on course schedules.
Continuing Degree Seeking Students
Registration - November 3, 2014 - January 21, 2015
Advising holds are placed on Degree seeking students in their first semester after admission or re-admission. Your assigned advisor will remove the hold after advisement. Once the advising hold is removed students can register online or in person for Winter and/or Spring courses. You can find your assigned advisor by logging into myCommNet using Banner Self-Service link. SEE YOUR ADVISOR AS SOON AS POSSIBLE TO AVOID REGISTRATION DELAYS
New,Transfer, Re-admit & Non-Degree Students
Registration - November 17, 2014 - January 21, 2015
Students must complete the admissions application process before registering. How to Apply?
- Register online at http://my.commnet.edu
Registration Office Hours
- Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday 8:30am - 5:00pm
- Wednesday Evening Hours (when classes are in session) 8:30am -6:30pm
- Tuesday, January 20 - 8:30am - 6:30pm
- Wednesday, January 21 - 8:30am - 6:30pm
- Thursday, January 22 - 8:30am - 6:30pm(Classes Begin/ First week of Spring Classes)
- Monday, January 26 - 8:30am - 6:30pm(First week of Spring Classes)
- Tuesday, January 27 - 8:30am - 6:30pm(First week of Spring Classes)
- Wednesday, January 28 - 8:30am - 6:30pm(First week of Spring Classes)
- Add - January 22 - January 27 online or in person.
January 28 - February 4 in person with instructor signature
- Drop - January 22 - February 4 - online or in person.
Cross Registration January 7 - January 21
- Tuition Waiver for full-time students from other public CT Colleges
Senior Citizen Registration - starts January 21 at 1:00pm
- Tuition Waiver for CT citizens who are 62 years or older
- Winter intersession courses are not included. Special fees, including course lab fees and art studio fees, must still be paid by the student.
Fax and Drop-Off (after hours) Registration
- Continuing and Distance Learning Students can also drop off, mail-in or FAX registration forms. Include a transcript showing prerequisites unless they are recorded at TRCC. Please allow 24-48 hours for processing time. A copy of your registration and payment receipt will be mailed to you. It is your responsibility to confirm your registration at http://my.commnet.edu
- Drop/add, withdrawal, audit, pass/fail and tuition refund deadlines are in the academic calendar and strictly enforced.
- Spring fees are due at the time of registration and are non-refundable. Spring Tuition is due January 5, 2014.
- Winter Session tuition and fees are due at the time of registration.
- Tuition is refundable before the semester start date. Exact dates are in the academic calendar
Three Rivers Community College | 574 New London Turnpike, Norwich, CT 06360
Main Phone: (860) 215-9000 | Contact the Webmaster